is like saying

"jesus you pay a montly fee (isp) to use your computer?"

dummy

[OO]Machine said:
lol, saying "jesus you pay a monthly fee to use the game?"

is like saying

"jesus you pay a montly fee (isp) to use your computer?"

dummy

Except paying a monthly fee for the internet = chat service, downloads, games, internet access, email and what have you

Paying a monthly fee for EACH game means you have to pay $10 per game per month (at least). Not to mention what if you feel like popping it in a few months later, after you've deactivated your account because you stopped playing?

Im sure at one time there where similar discussions about people that pay for cable tv.

This horse has been beat repeatedly on these forums as well.

i'll gladly pay 120 dollars a year for a game that keeps me interested month after month with new content and updates. cheaper than buying another 50 dollar game every month to keep me interested. if i spent 120 dollars a year on games that arent p2p, i'll be able to buy 3, maybe 4 games a year. find me 2 or 3 games that will provide constant updates and fixes throughout the year, and keeps me interested, i'll gladly take that over p2p games.

Or pay to turn on your computer, OH WAIT! THey do! Damn electric company!

Most MMO games break down to like 30 cents a day. Get a job.

dude u guys are suckers for paying the electric company to use your computers when u can just hook a pedal bike up to it, duh!!!

Back