I would like to say

I have photographic evidence that says otherwise!

BountyKumaGirl.JPG

I've got a serious question for you Akuma.

Is the way you type also the way you talk? Because I think mostly everyone here is guilty of doing the "Baby-talk" thing... you know purposeful inproper grammar, inproper spelling.

But I've never seen you NOT do it.
I've come down to three conclusions:
1) You are a foreigner.
2) You enjoy speaking the way you do on the internet, so you always speak that way
3) You are retarded.

I'm not trying to insult, just an honest to god serious question.

Scuzzle said:

Is the way you type also the way you talk? Because I think mostly everyone here is guilty of doing the "Baby-talk" thing... you know purposeful inproper grammar, inproper spelling.

1) You are a foreigner.
2) You enjoy speaking the way you do on the internet, so you always speak that way
3) You are retarded.

Nah, Kuma speaks pretty clearly IRL. He is fairly wacky, though :)

Ceiling_Fan said:
Nah, Kuma speaks pretty clearly IRL. He is fairly wacky, though :)
Heh. Okay.

Like I said, I wasnt trying to insult... just, almost three years of posting here, and I've never seen him post a thread or reply that made sense, grammar-wise... sure, you can tell that the point he was getting across made sense, but as long as I can remember he's spoken like a child :| I'm guilty of doing it sometimes, makes me chuckle when i read/write it...

Scuzzle said:

1) You are a foreigner.
3) You are retarded.

What do you think? Im verizons youngest regional manager ever. Im only 22 years old. Its my TW persona. Given sometimes i try and have a shitty vocabulary but im nothing how i appear online. I guess im spazzy only because i act like an idiot one minute then im a nerd the next.

TW isnt serious... never has been So i just have fun.

Kuma talks normal, we tried picking up the brides maids in the bar last year at uva4, was quite funny to watch him walk up to the girls and have the best man and his other dudes step in his way..being that kuma is like .. 5'8 lol. They were bitches anyway

Scuzzle said:
If I came off as offensive, sorry bro ;) And i didnt know any of that stuff.

naa im not offended.. i know how i act.. i deserve quesitons like that ;)

Back