sorry about bush

Aw they fixed it. ;) Heh I tried putting TW for the state, then it said invalid state, so I tried something else and it said, "We have alredy received a signature from this IP." dumbasses

someone signed MaioriGuyLOLOLOL :lol:

my sig was: Everyone Whosigned Isafag

oops i signed guess i'm a fag :eek:

Ok it's a lame petition to start with, plus it fucking doesnt work. I wanted to enter Hugh Jass, CA but it told me your IP already voted..

Intruder said:
Ok it's a lame petition to start with, plus it fucking doesnt work. I wanted to enter Hugh Jass, CA but it told me your IP already voted..

it worked, give it a min or two

Hugh Jass is there, i just saw it

If you are reading this that means you like Bush. Thats cool... everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, this is not a forum for debate over specific policies or ideologies. If you would like to engage in such a debate, please email me. Also, please try to refrain from childish antics while viewing the webpage. Thanks.

That's new

That site was seriously owned last time...

We could even start one of those silly 'complete the sentence' games, like someone sings up with
-You People (then next guy, guess from TW) puts like
-Worlds Biggest
-Whatever Insult (and so on..)

oh well.. maybe some other time..

okay you faggots, you really need to stop posting THE FUCKING PLACE WE CAME FROM.

who's the dipshit that put OWNED BY TRIBALWAR, or TRIBALWAR yeah that's fucking smart.

I tried saying IamNotSorry AboutBush0wn3d and it said my IP already posted. :( Someone in this damn company already went there, wtfs.

Back