Quick Security Alert

SirLaggalot

Veteran XX
We received the information below from USEPA Region 4.

Quick security alert: $32,000 worth of UPS uniforms have been purchased over the last 30 days by person(s) unknown on eBay. Law enforcement is working the case however no suspect(s) have been identified. Subjects may try to gain facility access by wearing these uniforms. If anyone has suspicions about a UPS delivery (i.e., no truck, but driver, no UPS identification, etc.), contact UPS to verify employment.

The New Jersey Office of Counter-Terrorism has received a report of an attempt by an unknown individual to enter a government facility by falsely posing as an employee of the United Parcel Service. Based on this incident, security personnel should exercise heightened vigilance when screening all delivery personnel at the entrance of all buildings and when accepting deliveries.
Such measures should include careful inspection of credentials and
identification of all delivery personnel to ensure that they are who
they purport to be.

CF do you checkup on Snopes daily or something...you seem to be pretty aware of the diff hoaxes, or do you just check for BS stories ?

a fake ups man tried to get into my house with a gun a few years ago :\

that sucked

AmonAmarth said:
CF do you checkup on Snopes daily or something...you seem to be pretty aware of the diff hoaxes, or do you just check for BS stories ?

Snopes is one of my daily reads, yes. :)

Back