The totally objective argument thread.

Luci is the object of my desire and I am going to stick the outverted object into the inverted object.

wait. you mean object (ubjekt)

I can argue a subjective arguement objectivly, but I cannot argue an objective arguement objectivly

Example:

1: I hate pie
2: Pie can be made with apples which contains vitamins helpful to the body.

1: Pi has an infinate repeating decimal
2: I fucking hate pie!

Last edited:
poop.jpg

Haha you're wrong! I figured it out. You can argue an objective argument by arguing the validity of its objectiveness!

Example:

Objective argument - Waterfalls exist because of gravity pulling the water to the Earth's center of gravity.

BlueCream - Bullshit. Tiny, invisible trolls drag the water down. Prove me wrong.

Argument ensues.

Ixiterra said:
Haha you're wrong! I figured it out. You can argue an objective argument by arguing the validity of its objectiveness!

Example:

Objective argument - Waterfalls exist because of gravity pulling the water to the Earth's center of gravity.

BlueCream - Bullshit. Tiny, invisible trolls drag the water down. Prove me wrong.

Argument ensues.
One side is subjective. Point for Luci.

I am unclear on the difference between objectively arguing a subjective point, and objectively arguing an objective point.

and I'm becoming buzzed and really tired.

I'll just play dumb some more

Darkpoint said:
I am unclear on the difference between objectively arguing a subjective point, and objectively arguing an objective point.

and I'm becoming buzzed and really tired.

I'll just play dumb some more
Objective meaning factually based. Throw a rock up in the air and it falls to the earth.

Subjective means open to interpretation. I do not feel I was treated fairly in that negotiation.

Etc.

Back