Breaker

Veteran XV
acwh1.jpg

a10mav.jpg

ac05.jpg

gau8a.jpg

:clap:

Last edited:
cool fact about the gun on this thing...
its I think.. the only aircraft? where the gun was designed FIRST, then the plane was constructed around it

Breaker said:
its I think.. the only aircraft? where the gun was designed FIRST, then the plane was constructed around it
ya its also the biggest cannon to be put on that type of aircraft i think

Breaker said:

This is true. My uncle was on of the engineers that designed and field tested the prototypes of the gun assembly. When fired on the ground, the gun can move the entire weight of the plane backwards.

nice

I caught the end of a show called Monster Garage last night on TLC and the host (the Jesse James guy from West Coast Choppers) had a scaled down model of the gun on the A-10. He fucking DEMOLISHED the failed project car. The fuckin sheet metal looked like a window screen after he dumped 10000 rounds into it in about 3 minutes.

RiSe226 said:
This is true. My uncle was on of the engineers that designed and field tested the prototypes of the gun assembly. When fired on the ground, the gun can move the entire weight of the plane backwards.

:eek:

Do me a favor and tell your uncle that I said thanks. The A-10 has always been one of my favorite military aircrafts. The plane is just so fucking AMAZING.

Back