Fox news..

Tribal Imperialist said:
Fox news needs to get news....

Ono...something generally perceived as other than liberal...must make snide and insulting comment...MUST MAKE DUMBASS COMMENT!!!!!

****how do you handle life like that TI, you fuck?

2001_0918.jpg

fox news needs to get a new catchphrase.

fair and unbiased they arent. and naturally all the conservatives are going to jump in and say "oh so just because they arent spending every second insulting bush, they're not unbiased?"

i'm saying they're biased because according to them, we "question" prisoners, iraqis "interrogate" them. we're saving the southern oil wells for "the people of iraq".

etc etc.

i'd rather get my news from NBC or ABC, they dont spin it as much as fox.

I like how fox news is calling their war coverage "the war on terror" while the other networks actually mention "iraq"

BeavisNuke said:
I like how fox news is calling their war coverage "the war on terror" while the other networks actually mention "iraq"

They are bombing a terrorist group in the NE of Iraq heavily according to the Kurds

Fox news is still naming their entire coverage "the war on terror" while other networks are calling it "showdown iraq" "war with iraq" etc

Fox News seems to me, overall, to be a much more positive news agency. Meaning that the other stations give a sense of doom and gloom whereas fox doesn't really do that.

To me Fox seems to be winning in this war. They have the best coverage as far as I can tell. And I mean that in terms of visuals and reporting updates first.

Dunno.
Haven't watched much Fox, but NBC just had a guy live from the front line... Pretty impressive what we can do with today's technology. These people were being shot at, and the cameras were still rolling :eek:

PyroTeknik said:
Dunno.
Haven't watched much Fox, but NBC just had a guy live from the front line... Pretty impressive what we can do with today's technology. These people were being shot at, and the cameras were still rolling :eek:
Fox News has that too.

Tribalbob said:
i'd rather get my news from NBC or ABC, they dont spin it as much as fox.

That is funny. For years all we had was the liberal spin of NBC, ABC, CBS. Now one news company comes along to provide more balance (conservative view if you must) and all the liberals go ape-shit. You should feel good that it is still 4 on 1 (5 to 1 if you count the BBC). If you don't like it don't watch it however with Fox News getting more viewers than any of the others they must be doing something right.

BodyShoT said:
That is funny. For years all we had was the liberal spin of NBC, ABC, CBS. Now one news company comes along to provide more balance (conservative view if you must) and all the liberals go ape-shit. You should feel good that it is still 4 on 1 (5 to 1 if you count the BBC). If you don't like it don't watch it however with Fox News getting more viewers than any of the others they must be doing something right.

wtf is up with this liberal rampage?

Back