Iraq: They all pack their bags

FngrBANG

Contributor
Veteran X
And head for Syria...

Regarding the Ba'ath party leadership:

Shall I predict the next target of American aggression?

And, why not?

I mean, Syria has been a thorn in the American side for some time now...

Do you not know about this?

I bask in controversial threads...

Let this fucker die! It simply tells me to what depth of commitment most posters are willing to express thier ideals.

Fng, I carry a warning from the future.

Be careful how you tread, for you now walk the path to pompus assbagdom. Much depends on the here and now, it does.

Just a guess, but if we decided to 'change directions after the Iraqi conflict, I would guess we would turn east... towards Iran.

Hope we dont tho.

Excel said:
Be careful how you tread, for you now walk the path to pompus assbagdom.
Stifle thyself...
Kaden said:
Just a guess, but if we decided to 'change directions after the Iraqi conflict, I would guess we would turn east... towards Iran.

Hope we dont tho.
Actually, while taking into consideration the educated youth of Iran, I'm willing to consider these guys to be a huluva' lot more Democratic-lusting than their neighbors.

I say fuck their surroundings, and let's assail Syria next--followed by Libya, and then we could actually see where the rest of the Middle-Eastern loyalties were (e.g. Egypt, S. Arabia, UAE, Jordan, and all the other piss-ass Muslim provinces)...

Last edited:
True enough about the youth in Iran, they actually do have somewhat of a different perspective than the 'elders' that run the country currently. But they are also extremely close to getting nukes with the current hardline regime.

East or West. the troops are in place, lets keep the live fire excersises going!!!

*edit* kidding... sorta

Back