So does anyone else here listen Industrial/Gothic?

s_rodriguez_gorilla%20no%20ty%201.GIF

i would think Type O negative would be what you are looking for. they are actually pretty good.

hi kuryamia. I hate the world and like to dress in black in 90 degree weather. it actually sterilises me so i dont have to reproduce with this sadanesss i call humanity. im wishing for the death to spring upon me like a rabbits penis into its partners rabbit vagina. fuck i hate rabbits i want them to die

Heh. I actually have more black clothes than anything else. People mistook me for a goth in highschool. :hrm:

I just like black. It's a nice low-key color and you don't have to be a faggot in order to know that your shirt will go well with your pants.

I didnt wear much black because it was always sunny whenever it wasnt pouring rain.

shorts and a nice sweatshirt has made my outfit for about the past 8 years.

Sweatshirts always go with shorts.

I don't own a single sweatshirt. And I live in a place where it stays below freezing all winter. T-shirts 4 ^lyfe^^^

i usually want to put my hands somewhere. and im tall enough to feel akward putting them into my pants. my arms are like shorter than my torso or something.

You could stick them in your anus like the goatse man does. That would keep them pretty warm and you wouldn't feel awkward at all.

youve got some good ideas there. All of them relate to goatse man, so they have to be good (he is an interweb legend)

PsioniX said:
youve got some good ideas there. All of them relate to goatse man, so they have to be good (he is an interweb legend)
I told my mother about the goatse man once. I briefly considering goatseing her.

How warped do you have to be in order to consider goatseing your own mother? :lol:

i like

assemblage 23 (check out 'king of insects' and 'i am the rain')
vnv nations (new album not really industrial tho, still a perfect album)

ya thats it, as you can see i need more good industrial bands

gothic..dunno, but gothic metal!!!¨¨

sins of thy beloved - lake of sorrow (dont try the other albums, they suck cause different line up)

tiamat - wildhoney (again, the other albums suck)

3rd and the mortal - tears laid in earth ( give it time..and you experience feelings never felt)

in ruins - four seasons of grey (more a dark metal attempt at gothic.. but still.. nice depressing dark gothic metal..)

deinonychus - ark of thought (most depressing thing ever, try "Oceans Of Soliloquy" or "Chrysanthemums In Bloom")

Back