Worst license plate ever

I was coming out of Barns and Noble about an hour ago and on the way to my car I saw a suv with the license plate "SS3 GOKU".

...sweet mother of god who in their right mind would get something like that.

yes yes, i would have taken pics but didn't have a camera with me.

I challenge anyone to submit one that is worse.

Mecca said:
I was coming out of Barns and Noble about an hour ago and on the way to my car I saw a suv with the license plate "SS3 GOKU".

...sweet mother of god who in their right mind would get something like that.

yes yes, i would have taken pics but didn't have a camera with me.

I challenge anyone to submit one that is worse.
ghey^4

woah, so was he on his way back from an anime convention with :closet: ? Anyways, i'm hoping that STFU or 1337 is not taken in WA

I saw one the other day on a big pickup truck that said WTC-666. it was a standard LLL-NNN plate, but I still laughed..

I saw a rather good looking blonde getting into a black convertible Corvette a few months ago, with the license plate l337. I shit you not.

Bitrot said:
Blatant lies.

i wanted to take a picture, but what am i gonna do. i keep forgetting to take my camera with me, there's so much interesting stuff happening around here. :|

Insane_Mike said:
woah, so was he on his way back from an anime convention with :closet: ? Anyways, i'm hoping that STFU or 1337 is not taken in WA

some idiot at my school has the license plate, m4dl337, and yes, he's a flamer. in WA btw.

Back