Iraq won't use bio weapons: Blix

litterbox said:
Sounds like hes been getting pointers from GW.
Really? How does, "You have 48 hours to get the fuck out" equate to the original post in this thread?

Damn.

FngrBANG said:
Really? How does, "You have 48 hours to get the fuck out" equate to the original post in this thread?

Damn.

i think he was talking about quotes like this

"The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize himself."

Geck0 said:
they :rofl: He sounds like Shrek :rofl:
he looks like shrek too?

Blix.gif
clinton.best.shrek.jpg

logmans said:

"The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize himself."

How about a real quote.

"CBS News reported Monday that Iraqi President Saddam Hussein has challenged President Bush to a live international television and radio debate. The biggest obstacle is, of course, the language barrier: neither of them speaks much English."

this is the same guy that said they didnt have any weapons at all a couple months ago...his input is suspect at this time

That isn't saying they won't use them, that's saying they WILL use them provided they have a means to deliver them. Reading comprehension plz.

JuggerNaught said:
this is the same guy that said they didnt have any weapons at all a couple months ago...his input is suspect at this time

and the guy that hides information about illegal weapons and things iraq has on last pages of reports (the drone thing :))

logmans said:

:rofl:

He really said that? Holy shit :twak:

Back