Wo0t Its mt Bday...damn im getting a cane today

HypnosisFX

Veteran XX
29 and almost to the 30 zone. So my gift to myself was this cool phillips stereo. it was the loudest shelf unit i could find.lol

11120516anA.jpg

happybday :drummer: :bountydan :moxdance: :birthday: :rayndance :jujidance :drummer:

stereo almost reminds me of the video card spoof pic

:drummer: :bountydan :birthday: :drummer: :bountydan :birthday: :drummer: :bountydan :birthday: :drummer: :bountydan :birthday: :drummer: :bountydan :birthday: :drummer: :bountydan :birthday:

Sarge man were u been hiding man...lol Been thinking about a trip to cali but i need someone to show the sites..lol

Phillips Magnavox are the shit. I bought myself a stereo about 5 years ago for my birthday, and it's still kick ass!

They sound so much better than anything else

Oh yeah i just got back from bestbuys with it, also i picked up a new TV while i was at it for my somputer room. Im still gonna go out and get myself a few more things but im still thinking of what...no more computer parts for now i got my system the way i want it so No PC parts or games cause im stocked full of em. Think ill go get a new desk and Chair, Track Liting for the ceiling so i can get rid of the shit lamps on the wall. also 10 galons of Coldbolt Blue for the walls.

Jazmine said:
:birthday: Life begins at 30, it doesnt end there. It only gets better. :)

Only old people say this....

also see "It's not the size of the boat, its the motion of the ocean"

Only guys with small units say this....

happy day... oh yeah, that is the DUMBEST looking "stereo" ever. I mean, I've seen some really dumb ones, but that cuts the cake.

Last edited:
Back