S.t.a.l.k.e.r.

Sentor

Veteran XV
Check this game out...

http://www.stalker-game.com/

read the FAQ, this looks to be good...

Sample:

Q: Will players be able to drive numerous types of vehicles (saw a car in the video), how about these in multiplayer? If flying vehicles (hellicopter) are included in the game, will joystick be supported?
The player will find a variety of vehicles in the Zone - cars, trucks, jeeps, armoured personnel carriers and helicopters. The player will be able to control virtually any vehicle, but for APCs and helicopters. Mere buying a car will not be enough, as you are also to take care of fuel and protective equipment for your vehicle to go through dangerous zones.
Q: Will stalker need to sleep and have rest? Will food be a necessity for stalker?
Stalker will indeed require sleep and food. Without rest stalker can faint, and without food he can starve to death.
Q: Will there be cigarettes and beer? If so, then which effect will they produce onto stalker?
Cigarettes will probably be introduced. There definitely will be vodka. Beer is under question
Q: Will wounded monsters hide and flee?
Yes, they will. All characters have morale parameter. It changes depending the character's condition, number of friends and enemies, and even what weapon the enemy has.

too bad its no different from many other games out there aside from its graphics(have you read the crap they made for a storyline? Resident Evil anyone?)

aside from that it might be good

you never know

Last edited:
FalseMyrmidon said:
sounds kind of like a first person fallout

its not fallout unless Black Isle/interplay makes it. So this will suck, if it tries to be first person fallout.

but ill give it a shot.

edit: god the graphics r purty

i don't mean that in a bad way. i think a first person shooter fallout game would rock. kind of like fallout done dues ex style. i will try it but its too hard to tell wether it will be good or not, could go either way.

FalseMyrmidon said:
i don't mean that in a bad way. i think a first person shooter fallout game would rock. kind of like fallout done dues ex style. i will try it but its too hard to tell wether it will be good or not, could go either way.

i know, im just a die hard fallout junkie since the days of Wasteland. (which i played a little, but not when it was released)

KOS said:
too bad its no different from many other games out there aside from its graphics

I wasn't aware that there were that many "other" games that require food, drink and rest, features alcohol, cigarettes and gravitic distortions.

And has Graphics like THAT.

KOS said:
too bad its no different from many other games out there aside from its graphics(have you read the crap they made for a storyline? Resident Evil anyone?)
It's based on a book. :rolleyes:

[HT]-drshoktar said:
games that require the main character to rest are awesome. oregon trail anyone?
Morrowind, anyone? OFP, anyone?

Only two of the best three games ever made.

Back