How young is too young?

Kowboy

Banned
Given that you are 20 years old lets say.

What is the youngest you would consider dating? 16 17? Lower higher?

DATING..?

lmao, 18 is the lowest i would go to DATE if i were 20

i would fuck a 16 year old though

my 17 yr old friend is going out with a 30 year old

and

its oh so wrong

stick to above-18

below 18 and you're just a fuckup.

But I won't get in to a relationship unless the chick is older than me:/

Females act mature before males will, but emotionally they are wayyy fucking below males, on the majority of course.

I suppose if you yourself are immature it works out though :/

Phantred said:
Females act mature before males will, but emotionally they are wayyy fucking below males, on the majority of course.

reallllllly disagree with that.. unless youre asian? i cant stand asian girls my age (19) so i could see that being true
actually i cant stand asians at any age, on the majority.

ugly monkey said:
reallllllly disagree with that.. unless youre asian? i cant stand asian girls my age (19) so i could see that being true

naw ima cracka. But come on, you honestly believe females mature(emotionally) faster than males?

I mean, it's not a contest or an insult or anything:/

other than legal ramifications...what does it matter? I mean say you're 28...and you meet a girl 16-17..and she's very mature for her age,...intelligent..etc...is that still too young?

JuggerNaught said:
other than legal ramifications...what does it matter? I mean say you're 28...and you meet a girl 16-17..and she's very mature for her age,...intelligent..etc...is that still too young?

What the fuck would a 28 year old be doing talking to someone 16 years old indepth enough to know?

Phantred said:
What the fuck would a 28 year old be doing talking to someone 16 years old indepth enough to know?
never know..i've seen plenty of girls down here that look 20-22 from a distance, when you talk to them, they are very intelligent, witty..etc., until you start looking at thier bodies..then you can tell they are around 16-17 or so. not because they dont have a chest or anything, just stuff like thier thighs arent filled out, no curve to the hips..stuff like that. but if she was wearing baggy clothes or you didnt ask her age, you wouldnt know you're talking to jailbait

JuggerNaught said:

ROFL.

I am 27 and I am dating a 21 year old. I asked around asking if people thought it was to much of a gap or if it might seem creepy. Consensus was once a girl hits 21 they are fair game for everyone. Over 35 might be a bit extreme though.

Doc Holliday said:
ROFL.

I am 27 and I am dating a 21 year old. I asked around asking if people thought it was to much of a gap or if it might seem creepy. Consensus was once a girl hits 21 they are fair game for everyone. Over 35 might be a bit extreme though.

i guess it depends on your pov. i've got a bro thats 32, just to meet him and look at him, the way he acts, you'd figure he's around 25-26..he's a dj. he wont mess with girls over 20, and he hooks them left and right

As an 18 year old, I can say, the absolute limit lowest possible is a freshman. Which would be...15

I really think it would be a bad idea with 99.99% of 14-15year olds, as they aren't mature (emotionally) enough to be sexually active.

Saying that, there is a really fucking hot freshman, that I would not pursue to date, but I wouldn't say no if she was laying on a bed (or anywhere really), ready to go.

Really though, lowest should be at 16-17 for ~18-19 year old. Then once the girl gets 18,19,20 she is really fair game anywhere.

JuggerNaught said:
never know..i've seen plenty of girls down here that look 20-22 from a distance, when you talk to them, they are very intelligent, witty..etc., until you start looking at thier bodies..then you can tell they are around 16-17 or so. not because they dont have a chest or anything, just stuff like thier thighs arent filled out, no curve to the hips..stuff like that. but if she was wearing baggy clothes or you didnt ask her age, you wouldnt know you're talking to jailbait

From a distance I would pick up on the body before the face :shrug:

Phantred said:
From a distance I would pick up on the body before the face :shrug:

sometimes yeah, sometimes no. Girls down here wear baggy shit. To me..i can guesstimate a females age by things like her thighs. older girls have thicker thighs...more curve to them, plus curve to the hips, but if the girl is wearing baggy stuff, you cant see that kind of stuff. and a little bit of makeup in the right way can make a HUGE difference on the face

Back