Need new email client

Locke355

Sexy Bitch
Veteran X
Hello. I dont like Outlook, and am unsatisfied with Eudora. Anyone have any suggestions for a new email client?

I would like it to have a spellchecker, since my spelling blows.

Looking mainly for windows. In linux i'm using KDE's email or whatever, that seems to be working nicely (used to use Mozilla).

I am also looking for a new mail client. Preferably one that supports multiple accounts and filters.... I'm using Pine and loving it in unix... but I'd like a Windows suggestion plz

ZacH said:
opera7 is ownage

I tried opera 7's. I couldn't figure out if it had folder support or not for old emails. Looks like everything is in 1 big folder and you have to sort / filter it.

SarcaStick said:
I think you're an incredimail type of guy locke

I am flying out to florida for a few weeks this month. Meet me on the Ides of March so i can punch you in the nuts.

Maybe i'll go back to the bat. I haven't used it in a while, thought they weren't updating it (tho it appears they are).

What's the most minimalistic (least bloat) one? I use my ISP's webmail account because I hate outlook w/ a vengeance, and just use email for messaging/attachments
You sound like you're quite experienced w/ alot of them Locke, also preferably gui :p

Somec said:
I am also looking for a new mail client. Preferably one that supports multiple accounts and filters.... I'm using Pine and loving it in unix... but I'd like a Windows suggestion plz
eudora.

what dont you like about eudora locke?

Kurayami said:
I think he's against the whole "sucking" thing. I know I am.
shrug. eudora does everything i need it to do. multiple accounts, folder management, filters, imap, and not outlook.

Back