t-194847 So I got my beta account for Shadowbane up and running... [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

So I got my beta account for Shadowbane up and running...

Project2501
03-01-2003, 01:48 AM
Umm.. this game kinda sucks. I mean, I play AC2 and love it now (also didn't like it during beta) that a lot of the kinks are worked out and it has more depth (due to monthly events) then it did during beta, but omg how are they planning on saving Shadowbane? I mean player built cities are a cool idea i guess, but it certainly doesn't seem that great. At least from what i've seen. The PvP is kinda homo compared to DAoC as well. I mean, the gameplay is pretty weak, the interface needs overhaul (it's worse then AC2's) and don't even get me started on the graphics, even though we all know graphics != gameplay, but O M G it's not even gold yet and this engine looks 2 or 3 years old. I run it in 1280x1024 full details on my Ti4600 and it still looks ugly. :( I had high hopes for this game. About the only thing that looks pretty are the tree's.

Project2501
03-01-2003, 03:37 AM
no <3

Ickz
03-01-2003, 04:21 AM
Could I please have your account then? I signed up, but have yet to get in. Only reason I ask is one of my friends is playing it right now and is crazy about it. Pm me if you do :p

Project2501
03-01-2003, 04:37 PM
Could I please have your account then? I signed up, but have yet to get in. Only reason I ask is one of my friends is playing it right now and is crazy about it. Pm me if you do :p
No because as fate may have it, if i do that, then they will do some miracle patch that will fix it or something :lol: that always happens.