Are you hot?

an hour long show, except I'd trim it down to 30 minutes.. to get rid of of the guys and show only the hot chicks.. :D

whats with these shows... "all american girl"... "hot"... "american idol"...

just strip the hot chicks down and give 'em some trampolines, get it over with.

Psychosis said:
whats with these shows... "all american girl"... "hot"... "american idol"...

just strip the hot chicks down and give 'em some trampolines, get it over with.

That is called The Man Show, they call it 'Girls On Trampolines'. Already made.

Triangle said:
That is called The Man Show, they call it 'Girls On Trampolines'. Already made.

I knew somebody was gonna say that.

I dont mean part of a show.

I mean the WHOLE SHOW. 30 min of nothing but hot chicks, trampolines, etc. No stupid faggots like kimmel and corola, I don't want to see that. :p

There's some ugly, ugly girls coming from the northwest next week. Who the fuck picks these nasty, anorexic whores?

And Lorenzo Lamas fucks up every joke they write for him, fire that untalened hack. If you want a washed up, B-list sitcom star, I'm sure Mr. Belding is free.

ya know.. i never understand the "hottness" related to region thing. I mean Yanks say aussie chicks are hot, i reckon they are probably about the same, just sound a hell of a lot better. And possibly a little less ignorant of the rest of the world. IMO only redneck nasty chicks congregate, and the rest of the world has a good sprinkling of good looking woman. You might think some are hotter in some areas, but it is probably more related to their general willingness to wear certain clothes based on climate... so if you got the chicks from nasty cold ville to move to sunny beach place they might be hot too.. given time to be comfy in given items of clothing.

wtf they kicked the one in the blue suit w/ the big tits for the skeletons w/ no tits? My god... apparently anorexia is HOT....

thread wouldn't be complete without pics

I think this chick is hot, but she didn't make it to the 2nd round.. :(
chick1-01.jpg

chick1-04.jpg

whoot, she made it
chick5-01.jpg

she didn't, but she is only 18! :eek: :eek: :eek:
chick6-03.jpg

Back