What "free" "good" games/mmorpgs are there?

TooL

Veteran XX
Im bored out of my mind of cs, sc, tribalwar/forums.
Im also too poor to buy anything all my 10$ will go to ff11 in 4 months or whenever international beta ends.

so I need something to do anyone know of any "FREE" online rpgs? (that are good) doesnt HAVE to be an rpg but thats usually my favorite.

Do a search on "gazillionaire deluxe" - it's like monopoly but has a limited freeware version, is small but totally addictave if you are into that sort of thing.

Project Entropia Cutting to the chase, you get this: " Project Entropia includes a real economy system that allows you as a user the opportunity to exchange real life money into PED (Project Entropia Dollars) and then back into a real currency again. Project Entropia is free of charge with no monthly costs"

It's crap. I know, I worked on it. Crap crap crap. And a money trap. Crap money trap. Money trap crap.

piotrr said:
Project Entropia Cutting to the chase, you get this: " Project Entropia includes a real economy system that allows you as a user the opportunity to exchange real life money into PED (Project Entropia Dollars) and then back into a real currency again. Project Entropia is free of charge with no monthly costs"

It's crap. I know, I worked on it. Crap crap crap. And a money trap. Crap money trap. Money trap crap.
It really that bad?

You don't have to take my word for it, you know. It's a free download, free of charge to play and as long as you don't fall for some of their "pay us money to get l33t" traps, you'll be safe.

Dunno how big the download is, but I mean, it could be worth it just to waste your time, right?

It should also be said that I left them ..oh.. a year ago? I suppose they could have pulled in some (more) professional help (to make up for the ones they fired).

Back