GF question. . . Is it wrong that

NetStalker

Veteran XV
Ok so I was just in the shower

and almost done washing so now it is time to do the ass scrub ( I take about 5 shits a day so this is a very important step)

we both just bought new shower scrunchy things ( those things you use with the liquid body wash)

So instead of using mine, I use hers to wash my ass with, that way I dont have to use this ass-used scrunchy next time on my body

her hands will have the ass germs on them, then when she gives you a handjob or something it will be like fucking an ass.... therefore making you gay

i almost convinced my date on saturday to make out with her best friend and both to give me head, but she said it'd be weird with her friend...but not a random hot chick

i'm the luckiest man alive

chrisryn64 said:
her hands will have the ass germs on them, then when she gives you a handjob or something it will be like fucking an ass.... therefore making you gay

Worse, it'd be his own ass!

The joke will be on you if she gets a coochie infection from your butt scunge and wont be able to fuck you for a month.

xpdnc said:
i almost convinced my date on saturday to make out with her best friend and both to give me head, but she said it'd be weird with her friend...but not a random hot chick

i'm the luckiest man alive

remember, pics or it didn't happen

no if I died my cousin prophecy would have posted about it here on Tribal War explaining all the hard core gang violence

Back