What would happen if....

eCybernetics

Veteran XV
What would happen if....

We launched a few of our Nukes at the Moon? It might throw the earth into another Ice Age, but the view would be spectacular from the ground. It'll be like a super 4th of July fireworks show!

DipStick said:
Why in the fuck would detonating a nuke on the moon cause Earth to enter into an Ice age?
The shifting of oceanic weather patterns..
Gravity alterations..
Spinning Axis realignment..
Nuclear Fallout ..

Last edited:
eCybernetics said:
What would happen if....

We launched a few of our Nukes at the Moon? It might throw the earth into another Ice Age, but the view would be spectacular from the ground. It'll be like a super 4th of July fireworks show!

that is the dumbest fucking thing I have heard all week.

eCybernetics said:
The shifting of oceanic weather patterns..
Gravity alterations..
Spinning Axis realignment..
Nuclear Fallout ..
Ok, your post is stupid, your name is fucking ridiculous, you have no clue what you are talking about, and I believe you have homosexual tendencies. Fucking kill yourself faggot member.

Why launch nukes at the moon, when you could launch all manner of projectiles (nukes,conventional waps, or hell, even large boulders) at the earth, for a fraction of the cost...

Who says the moon is worthless?

Last edited:
You are saying that by no chance a terrorist country (or group) may just decide that hold the world hostage by threatening to blow up the moon if they had nuclear compatibilities?

eCybernetics said:
You are saying that by no chance a terrorist country (or group) may just decide that hold the world hostage by threatening to blow up the moon if they had nuclear compatibilities?
Are you saying you seriously think a few nukes will affect the moon's orbit enough to cast the earth into the ice age?

eCybernetics said:

i need say nothing more, this speaks volumes

*end thread*

eCybernetics said:

you can't blow up the moon by shooting nukes at it. and on top of that no one has any nukes designed to target things off planet.

IF TERRORISTS HAD FUCKING NUKES

WHY WOULD THEY USE IT ON A FUCKING MOON AND NOT A COUNTRY

HOLY SHIT

eCybernetics said:
You had better be no older than thirteen.

PS: I want to give a shoutout to my best buddy, Ares.

Oh
my
god

Is this fucking kid serious? How can the moon withstand millions of impacts by fucking asteroids and/or comets, but be blown up by a few nukes.

Seriously dood, go back to the leap frog learning center and study common sense you fucking retard.

DipStick said:
Oh
my
god

Is this fucking kid serious? How can the moon withstand millions of impacts by fucking asteroids and/or comets, but be blown up by a few nukes.

Seriously dood, go back to the leap frog learning center and study common sense you fucking retard.

:rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back