question about abs!

First: Sit on your computer right when you wake up.
Second: Stay there for at least 4 hours
Third: Potato chip break
Forth: Repeat #2
Fifth: Go to bathroom when needed
Sixth: Back to #2 again
Seventh: Bed time!

Sepultura said:
how do you develop the super lower abs thing where they pop out around your hips?

Those aren't abs. See, when boy starts becoming a man, and he sees a pretty woman, his body starts to change.

cute bubbles....

but no seriously that is the hardest part for me to work too and i do crunches quite a bit - I also do cardio and don't have a whole lot of fat on me.. my lower abs just don't seem to want to change while the rest of my body slowly changes its shape.

I assume you're all doing the crunches where you lift your legs rather than your shoulders? I dunno what else to recommend.

SteveO_Mazur_588788_400.jpg

see, stevo has it, where your abs go further out than your hip bones

:|

Oh. I don't think that's what you said at first. At least, what you said doesn't seem to mean what you meant to mean. :p

Make sure you're not getting enough calcium, drink carbonated, caffeinated drinks, get lots of protein, do lots of crunches, and pray for a body type that builds lots of muscle.

Bubbles said:
I assume you're all doing the crunches where you lift your legs rather than your shoulders? I dunno what else to recommend.

I've tried doing that, i just don't feel as secure or stable. It is easier to weight down your feet and crunch up than it is to stabalize enough to be lifting your legs up and not feel like you are about to tip over..

Alchemist said:
I've tried doing that, i just don't feel as secure or stable. It is easier to weight down your feet and crunch up than it is to stabalize enough to be lifting your legs up and not feel like you are about to tip over..

Well, that's the best way to get the lowest abs, AFAIK. Regular crunches are better for the upper abs.

Back