C&C Generals worth getting?

-Dark-Angel-

Veteran XV
I've been a huge fan of RTS since StarCraft.. but all the C&C games have been a major dissapointment after the first one.

so on a scale of 1-10
WC3 = 8.5
SC = 9.5
original C&C = 6

what would C&C G rate?

oh do you? cause last i remember dark was down on his knee's begging to stop the ass ramming...

err, maybe not. heh. how about t1 then eh?

Umm, if you didn't like Red Alert then you won't like this one. Especially if you gave crappy WC3 an 8.5.

only reason i gave WC3 an 8.5 was cuz its the only decent RTS that's come out since SC.

i liked RA a little bit but i lost intrest really quick.. probably cuz i played 2v2's and my partner would always be cuba and i would be allies and we would load those little trucks full of the terrorists and use them as lybian trucks and utterly destroy everyone with ease..

WC3 is pretty fun, but i usually only play the tower D or rpg mods, regular rts play bores me now after playing perfection (total annihilation).

i don't seem to remember the owning back then either dark... maybe my mind could use a little refreshing then?

Red Alert never had Cuba as a side, I'm not talking about Red Alert 2.

They are having a problem with multiplayer lag and lobby lag right now. You may want to wait a week or two.

hmm seems like ol' axehilt is playing ccg right now, ask him dark.

and yes zino > *, except when he was drunk, then it was more of him running around the ground blastering people for 45 minutes

-Dark-Angel- said:
you got half of that right Middy.. Zino did > * but i remember the last week of my Tribes career owning you in the duel server. :D

if it was after i moved to NY in january of '00, then ya you probalby did :p

:rofl:

omfg.. yeah that and all you hear on RW is his unforgettable laugh.. lol he ICQed me the otehr day. :)

anyway yeah Zino was easily the best dueler in Tribes 1 of all time..

i remember when Z beat Xexis and Midnj 2v1 like 3 times in a row..

and Z moved to northern canada where they dont have broadband..

although he said he's gonna be able to get DSL in like 4 months and when he does he'll be playing BF1942..
right now he's owning AC2.. he said he's got the biggest Alliegence ont he server he plays on..

Zino the super gamer.

-Dark-Angel- said:
i remember when Z beat Xexis and Midnj 2v1 like 3 times in a row..

and Z moved to northern canada where they dont have broadband..

although he said he's gonna be able to get DSL in like 4 months and when he does he'll be playing BF1942..
right now he's owning AC2.. he said he's got the biggest Alliegence ont he server he plays on..

Zino the super gamer.

I'll never forget the 45 minute drunken call to my cell phone at like 3am in the morning... just to make sure he knew that he owned me :rofl: good times ;)

and zino and I never really dueled after i joined vup and got better ;) it was like an unspoken thing, we'd have like ma duels but never all out winwinwin anything goes type :)

Back