Wireless sniffin with my 802.11g

freakin awesome. I bought the card yesterday for my laptop and while im driving to calls, it picks up SO many wireless networks. With my 802.11b card, I only picked up maybe 10 networks, none i was able to get on. With my g card, I picked up around 86 and was able to stop for a while and I got on 5 different ones. Anyone else go sniffin?

i want to, but my laptop is hella old, and i can only get win98 on it (not even linuz :( ) and netsniffer or whatever its called wont work with my netgear card.

I got xp on my laptop, I use network stumbler to go around sniffin, can only get on to open networks of course, dont have linux to run a cracker, plus dont have time to sit there 12 hrs if I did to try anyway..... my work laptop is only a p3 600 with 128 ram, xp pro

XZiler8r [MHz] said:
I got xp on my laptop, I use network stumbler to go around sniffin, can only get on to open networks of course, dont have linux to run a cracker, plus dont have time to sit there 12 hrs if I did to try anyway..... my work laptop is only a p3 600 with 128 ram, xp pro

i have: p120 w/32 megs of ram. it si my only laptop.

but i have a usb wireless adapter on my desktop, and i connected to someones router in the apartments, and he didnt turn on security OR change the default password.

i coulda locked it up, but im not mean.

faster than b (same freq range), slower than a. Bonehead thinks hes einstein because someone forgot to password and WEP their access points.

AgentOrange said:
faster than b (same freq range), slower than a. Bonehead thinks hes einstein because someone forgot to password and WEP their access points.

i think im einstein? no, never said I was sorry Charlie. Maybe it's people like you that forget to put passwords on their servers and get all fussy when something gets messed up and you dont know wtf to do? Shrug dont take your frustration out on moi

LoneGunman said:
are you able to surf and download using their pipe? or just monitor their passwords and stuff?

its just lik any computer on their network, u find it, get an IP and able to surf, thats all. Free net while on the road,

ao> See theres people that dont know how to do it, im just spreadin da love that most know about

Back