Jews

Stig

Veteran XX
wtf is every Jewish person I've ever met or known so f'king cheap?!

...I'm starting to feel like a total racist, argh! :(

Flagbig.GIF

Obviously I have heard that stereotype forever, but in my experience it has nothing to do with genetics, cheap people come in all varieties.

Automatic Jack said:
Obviously I have heard that stereotype forever, but in my experience it has nothing to do with genetics, cheap people come in all varieties.

being jewish is related to genetics?

RevelatioN said:
being jewish is related to genetics?

Do you know many Jews who were converted from other religions? I would wager that about 75% of Jews could link their heritage back to Israel.

i know a shitload of jews

and only a few are cheap..

its usually the ones that are really rich

scy7he said:
Do you know many Jews who were converted from other religions? I would wager that about 75% of Jews could link their heritage back to Israel.

if you want to get fucking technical couldnt everyone link their heritage back to the same place? =\

-]P[-Veor said:
dear marweas:
please update me (us) on t3
love,
veor

Sure!

Mpfafpffff kthppggpppffftt thrthththththt.

Sorry, I guess that non-disclosure thing is still in effect.

Automatic Jack said:

I know man, but I just haven't met a single Jewish person who isn't tight with the wallet

While I'm being a stereotyping bastard, there are positive ones I've noticed: they all work their asses off

Marweas said:
'Cause they sure as hell aren't going to get rich playing basketball. Duh. ;)

I know, maybe it's the culture or something, I just hate pigeonholing anyone and I find I'm doing this more and more with Jewish people...it's like I see the same positive and negative traits

I know it's fucked up...guess that's why I'm posting, need re-edumacation

Marweas said:
Sure!

Mpfafpffff kthppggpppffftt thrthththththt.

Sorry, I guess that non-disclosure thing is still in effect.

I HAVE DECODED THE SECRET MESSAGE
IT READS

"please welcome dave g back to the tribes dev team"

Back