So, how many of us thought we had dates for Valentines....

Sentor

Veteran XV
and something happened...

Or never had them at all...

My girlfriend and I broke up today, thus leaving me and my plans hopeless for Friday.

:( It's going to be one lonely, cold night Friday.

I am going to simpathize. Two of my good friends, just broke up with their gfs, I am still going strong thank lord! But, my friend just found out his gf was cheating on him for a month. Bah little bitch. My other friend broke up cause the girl didnt think they spent enough time together, the funny thing was she was much more hurt, although they both were so devistated, they may get back together. I just hope you didnt buy her anything nice. Oh yea and my two friends one is bi one is lesbian broke up like two weeks ago, because the bi one is to clingy. The bi one use to be my ex o_O

vodka.jpg

hmpf i duno. first we were joking around, then she said she wanted to, and now it doesnt look like its gona happen. girls :rolleyes:

JuggerNaught said:
do i have to bring you a teddy bear or a card? if not..im there..

no, but you have to bring a match or matches, i dont have anything to light the candle.

Sentor said:
and something happened...

Or never had them at all...

My girlfriend and I broke up today, thus leaving me and my plans hopeless for Friday.

:( It's going to be one lonely, cold night Friday.

That's becuz she probably already had plans with the 'other' guy

ves

PsioniX said:
hmm its valentines day, so make it special and we'll just go bareback.

thats what im talkin about. ok..now make sure you get those cheeks waxed...i dont want any grass on the playground.

Back