whos that, ahh get outa here, you fool get the f**k out, mmhmm you ready?

Snapple

Veteran XX
YOU GOD DAMN BETTER BELIEVE then take your draws off and work your legs, open your ass up like a keg, let me tap it, i must have it , mm very foo you are mine, i'll drink your ass like whine and when semen pours all over your head you know you must be dead! Skeletor i know you groove and shake it so damn good and when you come on through my hood i'll give you a piece of wood, you very fool i know, and i will not disagree , but theres one thing we dont like, and it starts with HE-MAN.. oh no i dont know which way to run or turn, dont worry skeletor your pants on fire, my cock will burn, my cocks on fire for MORE DICK! you know skeletor, yes my heads so damn thick like yours.. no brain inside jsut alot of fucking fur, and if i rip it off, you'll find a boy and call him her... right?.. no skeletor thats not what id do, i bend you over and shoot.... chocolate poo in your asshole!!

SHAKE YOUR ASS COME ON BEASTMAN, TAKE YOUR FURY FUR OFF I CANT ITS MADE OF FUR, BITCH WELL THEN WHACK ME OFF! GRAB YOUR HAIRY PALMS, HAIRY HAIRY INDEED, THERE HAIRY AS FUCK, RAKE SOME LEAVES AHHHHH WHAT EVER YOU NEED

Furry fool, breakance , take off your furry pants, take off your high heels and put them in your ASS

Last edited:
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

SKELETOR YOU MADE ME DO SOME COKE

RAWRR IAM UP ALL NIGHT AND ITS NO JOKE

draw a penis on it and label it fancy cat, then draw an ass and label it snapple with a big heart around it

Snapple said:
draw a penis on it and label it fancy cat, then draw an ass and label it snapple with a big heart around it

:lol:

how many should i make?

u get one for free since you are co-designer/creative genious

Back