ROF cringe is a whiney ass bitch

Falhawk

Veteran XX
(kinda long)

was playing monop with him and his co-worker.

Co-worker was blocking 3 monops of mine (orange, yellow, and bw/pp).

I kept offering him stuff for yellow. he wouldn't budge. He offered yellow if I gave him orange monop and bw/pp monop. Fucking right.

so he and cringe start trading and setting up monops. So I said "damn u 2 are cockblocking me" and cringe laughs.

Anyhow I start offering more trades to the other guy. I offered him yellow straight up for orange. He said no, but that it was tempting. So I offered yellow + a light blue property for orange. He accepted and then said "normally I wouldn't do that." Wtf if you weren't going to do it then don't do it. Cringe said I was whining because I said they were cockblocking me (I said it once).

Anyhow we keep playing. Cringe eventually gets put out by his co-worker. dude owns like half the board now and I jsut have hotels on oj.

Guy lands on them twice in a row. You would have thought I kicked cringe's dog or something. Motherfucker starts just going off. Severe sand in the vagina making him bleed everywhere.

I mean totally being an ass.

So nwo I've gotta go to lunch and he's giving me shit because I won't play again.

Way to be a 5 year old little girl cringe.

shit, I'm gonna have to play and let you win aren't I?

oh also as I was calling him a little bitch in game he said I should stop or he'd whallop me (something to that effect)

WAY TO BE INTERWEB TOUGHGUY OVER MONOPOLY!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Welcome to the world that is Cringe?

If you knew this going into the game, then why play?

That is just the way he is. You can either be a man, and make fun back... or come here and bitch about it ;)

Merlock said:
Welcome to the world that is Cringe?

If you knew this going into the game, then why play?

That is just the way he is. You can either be a man, and make fun back... or come here and bitch about it ;)

I made fun of him there too until he put me on ignore.

this is just an exclamation point.

(I thought you were friends with him)

I am... in fact he is prolly 1 of my best friends. Being close friends to me at least means recognizing the good things as well as the bad things of ur friend, and living with it, because the person is worth it?

:sappy:

wow it was a joke and you come here to post shit, you're a winner! it's a game, take it at that and relax dawg.

Oh ya falhawk forgot to say how he was crying and crying and crying because he thought that me and him were playing AGAINST him as a team or something, so he finally accepted a trade from him to shut him up, then he goes on and thinks he's king of the monopoly land

Cringe said:
Oh ya falhawk forgot to say how he was crying and crying and crying because he thought that me and him were playing AGAINST him as a team or something, so he finally accepted a trade from him to shut him up, then he goes on and thinks he's king of the monopoly land

please replace your post with;

whatever faggot you fucking suck balls you fucking ricequeen.

your post is way too non-confrontational

Back