Did anyone else feel like crying...

For some reason I am competely unable to watch that jap shit.

I think xeiboif the destroyer with his 40 tentacle dicks scarred me for life. I know this is Hentai I am referring too, but it spoiled it for me as a whole. Japs are some sick fucking people.

Rooster! said:
For some reason I am competely unable to watch that jap shit.

I think xeiboif the destroyer with his 40 tentacle dicks scarred me for life. I know this is Hentai I am referring too, but it spoiled it for me as a whole. Japs are some sick fucking people.

If you're into science fiction/action/adventure stuff, you are missing out then. There's some extremly high quality stuff out there now days (content wise and visual).

Bebop is win.

Yes, it was depressing, and my film making friend is doing fairly decent live action adaptations, it's fun.

|vm| said:
watching anime is nerdy enough...crying after watching one is about as low as you can get.

I didn't say I cried. I am merely pointing out that the conclusion of Cowboy Bebop was emotionaly stirring. It's one of the reason I regard it as an artistic masterpiece.

That is one thing that I like most about anime, is that they aren't afraid to not have a happy ending. So many shows would be so much better if they didn't have to have a happy ending.

there are those series which have a sad ending just for the sake of being different

but i think the ending for cowboy bebop couldn't be any more perfect than the way it is. especially if you've been paying attention to the subtleties throughout the entire run. it's sad but also appropriate

Back