score one for the good guys

GERTZ: Arrests of al Qaeda terrorists disrupt plans for massive attack

Al Qaeda is planning a mass-casualty attack to rival September 11, but preparations have been disrupted by arrests during the past several months, according to U.S. intelligence officials, the WASHINGTON TIMES is reporting in Tuesday editions. MORE///

Intelligence reports also stated any major attack is likely to be preceded by smaller-scale strikes -- including assassinations of prominent people in the U.S....

^ drudge

people al qaeda is allowed to assasinate

joan rivers
richard simmons
mav
anyone that is going out with natalie portman (SHES MINE)
same goes for the olsen twins
oh and i probably wouldnt give a shit if they offed daschle as well, would be doing the dems a favor

thats about it

Good, respected newspapers:

New York Times
Washington Post

Tabloids:

New York Post
Washington Times

You know, an article like that could be written from pure speculation and it would probably be at least half right. Al Qaeda is probably planning big attacks, and we probably have disrupted them by making arrests.

TripLe said:
people al qaeda is allowed to assasinate

joan rivers
richard simmons
mav
anyone that is going out with natalie portman (SHES MINE)
same goes for the olsen twins
oh and i probably wouldnt give a shit if they offed daschle as well, would be doing the dems a favor

thats about it
mav made your list before me?

WHERE'S TEH LOVE?????

I saved the world 50 times in the past year from impending physical and economic doom! I just can't reveal the evidence as it may endanger people's lives.

And if you believe that I've got a Bridge to sell you :browsmile

how big is this bridge? i bet i could make a lot of money by putting toll-booths on this bridge! i'll give you four dollars and a button.

Back