valentines day suggestions

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
what should you give a girl that you are still in 'friends' status with, but right on the fine line of being more than friends. not quiet in that love area, but a little more than just buddies

Go big.

Now is the time to find what ladder you are on, and if you aren't on the right one, fall into the pit.

I'm talking fine dinner, suitable activity (indoors if you are north, outdoors if not), coffee at a nice place afterwards and then SHABAM, pop the question ("SeX0r me please?")

lol...well i was thinking of having a dozen roses delivered to work...like most girls she's a chocolate freak..

To "find out what ladder you're on", try to kiss her at an appropriate time and see if she accepts.

Bitrot said:
To find out what ladder you're on, try to kiss her at an appropriate time and see if she accepts.

i thought of that..i think i could pull that one off in the right circumstances. she's kind of shy in some ways..it would have to be one of the times we are off by ourselves, we are always hanging out, talking in i'm..etc.

JuggerNaught said:
lol...well i was thinking of having a dozen roses delivered to work...like most girls she's a chocolate freak..

she's kind of shy in some ways..

I hope one of those ways doesn't include being singled out at work cause some guy she may or may not be interested in just bought her a dozen roses.

If she is shy and quiet, keep it low key. You can go over the top romantically, but springing the flowers on her in a public place might not go over well.

Empirion said:
same situation jugg. She won't be working though on V-day. I might get lucky and be able to take her out that saterday.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=187713

this one too, she's off on valentines day, so i figure i have 1 of 2 choices, either have flowers delivered on the 13th, or have them delivered to her house. house would be a bigger impact imho, but work would get immediate benefits for me :)

Holden C said:
I hope one of those ways doesn't include being singled out at work cause some guy she may or may not be interested in just bought her a dozen roses.

If she is shy and quiet, keep it low key. You can go over the top romantically, but springing the flowers on her in a public place might not go over well.

hmm...thats a thought. I dont think she would be embarrassed by that, she actually likes mushy stuff. i'm more than sure she's interested, we're just kinda in that stage where each is waiting for the other to admit the feelings first.

She works for my Dad on fridays as a nurse so I am also thinking it might be a tad embarresing for her. Doesn't matter though cause she won't be there.

JuggerNaught said:
hmm....not a bad idea

they sell them at the gourmet chocolate shops, go to a mall one though, they are a bit cheaper... either way they have the impact of a gift without the outrageousness of a dozen roses or the "here eat these and get fat" of a box of chocolates

Sift said:
they sell them at the gourmet chocolate shops, go to a mall one though, they are a bit cheaper... either way they have the impact of a gift without the outrageousness of a dozen roses or the "here eat these and get fat" of a box of chocolates

yeah, but then i have 2 things to deal with. 1, they will melt i would guess, 2, having them delivered, i've found that girls like things like this to be delivered

Back