Oz

Gangrel

Contributor
Veteran XV
MOTHERFUCKING BEECHER WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO GO BACK TO JAIL ARAGHAHAKLAJSLKAJSOAIUSOHLANL:AHSO:JASOINSQONODHOSIHDOAIJSSKLASN:AHJSAOISHOAISHNLSAHALSHL:KAJS:
fuck keller

next week looks good

I can't believe that the doctor let that fucking woman back in the ward. OH well good thing they are ending the series all the cool characters are dead anyways.

orbital 123 said:
I can't believe that the doctor let that fucking woman back in the ward. OH well good thing they are ending the series all the cool characters are dead anyways.
they didnt know she killed the fucker, all they knew was it was on her watch..

and i doubt beecher would assume that his boyfriend would set him up..

oz.jpg

oz_superleggerra_17_large.jpg

Gangrel said:
they didnt know she killed the fucker, all they knew was it was on her watch..

and i doubt beecher would assume that his boyfriend would set him up..

Thats because his ex bf is a fucking evil asshole while beecher is a decent person deep down. He is to trusting, but I think he isn't go to be that way anymore.

I could see him putting the guy back on death row by telling them about how his ex killed the guy who killed his father or mother or whoever it was.

orbital 123 said:
Thats because his ex bf is a fucking evil asshole while beecher is a decent person deep down. He is to trusting, but I think he isn't go to be that way anymore.
i dont see him as trusting, moreso as weak.. he gets latched on to things and falls under their control

most human character in the show really

Just saw it, pretty fucking good episode.

The commentating was ok, i dont like the boys though.
Thats fucking gay beecher is back in oz.
I WANT THAT BOOK I WANT IT!!!
I agree with orb, beecher is gonna find out and get keller sent back to deathrow. Im not to clear on the omar/idzig ordeal, but i think omar is gonna kill him.

I just know that cyril is gonna get fried, and that pisses me off.

Thats all i can say right now, im still shocked from the episode, it was pretty kick ass

How do you think oz is gonna end, i think someone is gonna blow it up or sometihng

(idzig is an alien, think about it, the milky way on this fucking wall)
and his comment about cold, hot, cold thats how things work in the universe

destroyer193 said:
I just know that cyril is gonna get fried, and that pisses me off.

Thats all i can say right now, im still shocked from the episode, it was pretty kick ass

How do you think oz is gonna end, i think someone is gonna blow it up or sometihng

My wife and I are just miserable about Cyril. We root for him every episode.

They already blew up part of Oz, remember? Like 1 or 2 seasons ago. Be interesting to see how they finish the series.

beecher is a fucking faggot i hope someone kills his ass, i hate that guy. since this is the last season it will probably happen, yay :)

well, they didnt blow it up all the way, just the kitchen, and parts of em city, because someone left the gas on, and a co lit a ciggarate...

i thought that one white dude was lying about johnson ordering the whacking of mayor lowen.

bob is a tard, i described beecher earlier.. he is weak, like all people.. he just personifies it

and yea, i could see him getting keller on death row.. hes pretty good at revenge, and since keller confessed to him about whatsisface (nazibitch) ...

i really wanted beecher to be out for good.. i was just thinking about how they could release him again (plea bargain about keller... being under duress, etc) but i doubt itll happen..

cyrils got split personalities now, and i think the new one (jericho? possibly his "former self") might take over during the execution.. but im always wrong cuz im too idealistic :)

um he's in love with some guy that beat the shit out of him & broke every bone in his body, not to mention the fact he's killed a ton of people & screws beecher over constantly (like tonight). he is constantly getting played like a fool by vern who killed his fucking son, it seems like every other episode he either hates him or "forgives" him. he's too fucking nice for his own good.

ok bob just cuz youre so hardcore doesnt mean everyone else has to be..

#1 its a tv show
#2 some people are forgiving/nice

Gangrel said:
ok bob just cuz youre so hardcore doesnt mean everyone else has to be..

#1 its a tv show
#2 some people are forgiving/nice

1. it's a tv show and i'm a tard because i think they should kill a character off?

2. it's one thing to be forgiving & nice, it's another thing to get fucked over over constantly by the same fucking people season after season.

and i never claimed to be hardcore but whatever.

Back