Hello, i'm a fucking faggot.

(CLIFFNOTES A FEW POSTS DOWN)

Hi. whenever someone who doesn't know me asks me, i say i love to get high. in my profile i talk about getting high all the time. Instead, i peer pressure one of my close, passive friends named jake into not smoking. i make him feel bad, i attack him, and make him feel like shit to stop smoking weed. in addition i call people evil for smoking and constantly act negative about it.

i also liked this hot korean girl. she said she was interested me but then she moved on and i really didnt get anywhere but heart broken. i liked her alot. 2 weeks later this guy kevin somehow went out with her...what the fuck.

^^^^^^^^^ (parody of me imitating my friend)

so basically this fucker two nights ago kept fucking pushing it and pushing it. he called us evil, told his little sister to stay the hell away from us, etc etc. then he started talking shit about me and the korean girl. he accused me of this and said all kinds of shit. i was like "what the fuck do you know who do u talk to" cuz he was just making baseless assumptions cuz of his failure. i've taken his pushes and havent said an ill word to him for MONTHS before this. he's been giving us crap for a while now, and never have i said anything or hinted at anything. i was just hoping he'd be chill and get over it.

then last night, me and my friend call up jake who's in the car with this zack(this guy). my friend (dk) is like "hey what are the directions to the party?" our friend jake doesnt know, but zack wont tell us because of me. he makes up some bullshit excuse, just a coincidence the day after me telling him off finally. so he makes our friend jake lie to us. jake is a fucking idiot and did it, but we know he felt bad. thats an entirely diff issue. point is this guy tried to pull this shit after i've done absolutely nothing to him ever.

biggest twist of the year

p.s. - heres his profile -

I'm at Sasan's house, Thursday night before Potluck.
Zack: Sasan, who you talkin to?
Sasan: DK.
Zack: So how's he doing? Tell him we miss him.
Sasan tells DK we miss him.
Sasan: DK says he misses us too, but not as much as he misses Mary
Zack: Mary who? ........................
Mary fuckin Jane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------end profile-----------
^ fake ass faggot

Last edited:
twist.gif

i am good friends with zack
zack acts like he likes weed but hates it
zack constantly berates me and my friend for it
zack gets heart broken over girl
i pick up girl
zack keeps berating us
zack begins berating me about girl
i finally lash back out at zack
zack pulls gay shit
--end--

FuFu said:
i am good friends with zack
zack acts like he likes weed but hates it
zack constantly berates me and my friend for it
zack gets heart broken over girl
i pick up girl
zack keeps berating us
zack begins berating me about girl
i finally lash back out at zack
zack pulls gay shit
--end--

god, that should of been your first post... now i actually get what the fuck you're talking about...

you should just chill and let the kid be a faggot, if he keeps talking shit just point out the fact that hes a fucking jealous retard.

too bad i'm all drama'd out. that girl dumped me week ago (note: my friend never got past friends with her). im not gona do anything and just ignore it and him.

yea, hes seriously just acting like an 8 year old. i can honestly say ive never done anything intentionally mean to him, ever.

Back