i think my neighbor is in trouble

screaming.jpg

i looked in through the window and the guy was giving the woman cpr or the hymlick or something, maybe i should call 911

i just saw a wallet and some money fly off of the roof of a station wagon let me call the police and tell them a robbery has occurred leading to the cops shooting the dog of the family that is inside the station wagon in what will turn out to be the guy forgetting to take his wallet off of the roof of the car after paying for the gas at the gas station

i took some pics and ill get them developed when i finish the role. they seem to be ok now, i was worried.

Yaason said:
i heard a scream and theres lots of pounding going on agaisnt the walls.

They could be having really good sex or something...

Yaason said:
i looked in through the window and the guy was giving the woman cpr or the hymlick or something, maybe i should call 911

Really...kinky...sex...maybe...?

Link to the story about the 20 yo Indian guy killed the 13 yo girl he met on the internet through erotic asphyxiation.

This is gettting pretty sad when I can't tell which is the parody and which is a real post anymore because they are all stupid. :(

Go fuck your neighbour. If they are copulating, you can fill one of her holes. If she is given CPR, the guy doing it is prolly too busy to stop you from boning her. It's a win-win situation.

Back