f a girl you really like wanted to wait until marriage for the sex.

Empirion

Veteran XX
Would you try to hang or bail out at first chance declaring it a loss? Can you really decide if you wanted to be with someone with for the rest of your life without knowing what they are like during intimate relations?

bloops! too many errors. sorry

f=if
Can you decide if you wanted to be with someone for the rest of your life without knowing what they are like during intimate relations?

There's a 100% chance your penis will fit in her vagina. What else do you really need to know? You will learn how to please each other by trial-and-error anyway, just like you will/have with whatever partner(s) you've been with to this point so what else do you really need to know?

Just say it: You like her; she's hot and you want to fuck her. Stop trying to justify it with some bullshit about wanting to know if the two of you are compatible in bed.

Utter bullshit. Everyone makes the same, stupid facial expressions and sounds at "the moment of glory" and penises are designed to fit in vaginas; what else is there to know?

:rofl:

Error|550 said:
Utter bullshit. Everyone makes the same, stupid facial expressions and sounds at "the moment of glory" and penises are designed to fit in vaginas; what else is there to know?

Well, if all you want is a place to put your penis, I guess any girl is fine, but there are varying degress to which both parties can be "good at sex" and make it much more than that.

On the other hand, any girl can be taught.

Think about this, after marraige your sexual activities decreae in frequency over the years. So why does it matter if you cant have sex until marraige? if you cant live with her and not have sex you shouldnt get married to her.

if you are a hormone driven teen, you will never believe this, but sex does wear off after you are with someone for a while. Al Bundy isn't fiction. If you are with them, you are gonna get more sex than you want.

Concentrate on the other stuff, it's what really matters. (that's not cliche, it's the truth)

Bad_CRC said:
if you are a hormone driven teen, you will never believe this, but sex does wear off after you are with someone for a while. Al Bundy isn't fiction. If you are with them, you are gonna get more sex than you want.

Concentrate on the other stuff, it's what really matters. (that's not cliche, it's the truth)

so true... Al is my hero

GigaFool said:
Well, if all you want is a place to put your penis, I guess any girl is fine, but there are varying degress to which both parties can be "good at sex" and make it much more than that.
Hence the "trial-and-error" comment. Every couple that becomes sexually involved goes through some type of learning/teaching phase before "they" are "good at sex" together.

Bad_CRC said:

Elaborate... i have 2 choices now, one is a girl I never went out with all through high school but wanted me for years, loved me to death... we were best friends and beyond, but never went out... close as could be for years. Had a falling out and things were rocky, didn't talk for awhile... well now she's back after 4 years and magnetism is undeniable, and sparks still fly... personality wise, we could have quite a few clashes, and the things that happened in the past 4 years are hard to swallow. 2nd choice, perfect girl, perfect personality, never argue or fight, loves me more than anything, would do anything for me, totally trustworthy... but not very many sparks. We're made for each other too... I don't get it :(

I'm so confused. *sigh*

oh, so all you want is someone to tell you exactly which girl is perfect for you..... no problem.

;)

PsioniX said:
umm

no sparks or very few != made for each other.

I mean personality wise... everything in common, love the same things, don't argue... spending time together is awesome, just not alot of "omg I want to sexor you this second" sparks

other girl... snowball fight used to turn into making out in like 30 seconds

Psychosis said:
I mean personality wise... everything in common, love the same things, don't argue... spending time together is awesome, just not alot of "omg I want to sexor you this second" sparks

other girl... snowball fight used to turn into making out in like 30 seconds

well, clarify this "omg i want to sexor you this second"

do you not have many romantic sparks with lady of the night #2?

Back