Happiness Is....

Deranged

Veteran X
A Good Hair Day

Silky Smooth Legs

A Great Dinner prepared for me, by me
<that would be homestyle bakes, guys..try em..good for ya>

A Clean House

A Night out with Myself: looking for trouble. Within reason though cuz I have to be up at 6am tomorrow morning.

Deranged said:
A Good Hair Day

Silky Smooth Legs

A Great Dinner prepared for me, by me
<that would be homestyle bakes, guys..try em..good for ya>

A Clean House

Seconded, except for the night out and the homestyle bakes. They're not bad, but they're too salty, IMO, and I enjoy cooking from scratch.

I have no idea what this thread is about, but how come no one has said happiness is a warn gun?

You're a good person for baking Bubbles. =)

But being here by myself , baking is just not on my agenda for a meal for one. I like the Turkey and Stuffing one. And I absolutely hate salt..so this one isnt too bad.

There is no recipe. It comes in a box with the Turkey. All white meat turkey that is and huge yummy vegetables. Very simple to make for a single guy and more healthy than 'FAST FOOD ELMAR'. Sorry...had to. He eats junk. =\

Deranged said:
You're a good person for baking Bubbles. =)

But being here by myself , baking is just not on my agenda for a meal for one. I like the Turkey and Stuffing one. And I absolutely hate salt..so this one isnt too bad.

There is no recipe. It comes in a box with the Turkey. All white meat turkey that is and huge yummy vegetables. Very simple to make for a single guy and more healthy than 'FAST FOOD ELMAR'. Sorry...had to. He eats junk. =\

bah. out of a box? bah

I know Monster, but guys aren't all good cooks. Especially single guys. And they tend to eat things that are fast food products. At least this is something somewhat quick and a little more healthy.

If you wanted to cook something like this yourself. I would think it would be fairly simple.

Get yourself some Turkey <kinda like beef tips>. Get some veggies, chopped. You would need to make yourself a turkey gravy; which from the tips or turkey itself would be easy to do if you know how to make gravy. Get some stuffing or use bread crumbs.

use about two cups of stuffing and add 1 cup of water. Let that sit for a minute. After cooking your turkey thoroughly mix it with your chopped vegetables and gravy and put into a casserole dish. Add salt/whatever spices you'd like for taste in your gravy beforehand. Spoon your stuffing over top of the turkey/veggie mix and put into the oven for about 30 mins. 400*

=)

Being in Rio...

43.jpg

:(

omg you guys are killin me today...lol

stop, i ate too much..it hurts to laugh!

LOL

ugh, ok..I'm outta here for now. Have a good one. =)

Back