Can we get a Dr. Evil smilie? :drevil:

Data

Contributor
Veteran XX
:drevil:

I find myself needing a Dr. Evil smilie on occasion. What would it take to get this cultural icon added to the list? Perhaps some of our Photoshop pros can lend a hand?

For ONE MILLION DOLLARS. :drevil:

:D

No, Dr Evil and Austin Powers are an overused cliche {sp?} that should have no place on these forums.

Maniacal said:
i like drevil

and austin powers is no where near as cliche as a lot of stuff already here

Austin Powers is easily as cliched and overused as everything else here, thus there is no reason to add to the overused cliches. It's a one-joke movie that's been made three times and counting. If they try to make any more, I swear I'll shoot Mike Myers to prevent it.

Ceiling_Fan said:
Austin Powers is easily as cliched and overused as everything else here, thus there is no reason to add to the overused cliches. It's a one-joke movie that's been made three times and counting. If they try to make any more, I swear I'll shoot Mike Myers to prevent it.

at least the 3rd one was better than the 2nd one.

Its not so much about liking or disliking the movie, but a need to make the Dr. Evil face, implying a humorously coy naivete.

Give me the smilie dammit. :D

It wasn't intended as sarcasm but I can see how it could be taken that way.

Here be da deal...

There are plenty of cliches on this board but they are cliches that we started and has some kind of meaning to them. Why would we want to bring something that every dumbass at a bar, high school, frat house or any where else uses when they think they are being cute.

It's not cute, it's only an unimaginitive and cliche'd piece of pop culture that has no place on these forums.

Not flaming, just stating my opinions.

:ralf:

Back