So i kind of got blown off today...

CosmicBlend

Contributor
Veteran XX
This girl i was supposed to go hang out with today called me up about 30min before i was supposed to call her to see when i should come over. She left me a voice mail saying that she was going out with her roomate and she it didnt look like we could do anything today, and she told me to give her a call later or something. Now what do you think i should do? Wait and see if she calls? or give her a call.. this is the first time she has done this since ive known her so i dont really know if she does this often...

Any Ideas?

btw here is the backround on her and how i met her:
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=176930

send me her name and number and i'll hook u up :sunny:

vlasoc is just a troll, don't listen to him

Vlasic said:
Tribalwar is the best place to post for relationship advice.

ugh.gif

SMURFHATER said:
Cosmic, you two had a set date and she blew you off?

yeah talked to her about it a few days ago.. and we were gonna do something, but she went with her roomate and a friend somewhere..

serious man, if a chick bails on you, dont call her back

and dont let her know you gave a flying fuck whether she cancelled on you. give her some bullshit story about how you had forgotten about it, so when she called and cancelled it reminded you. and give her some line about how great a time you had doing something else and its too bad for her that she missed it.

it'll work like a charm.

Groove said:
serious man, if a chick bails on you, dont call her back

and dont let her know you gave a flying fuck whether she cancelled on you. give her some bullshit story about how you had forgotten about it, so when she called and cancelled it reminded you. and give her some line about how great a time you had doing something else and its too bad for her that she missed it.

it'll work like a charm.

btw shes not the usual girl.. she has been everything BUT predictable..

Back