Dear people who think the attacking Iraq will be different this time.

Mr Jimmy Pop

Contributor
Veteran XX
you are like that kid who looks down when someome says "you got something on your shirt" and gets a finger off his nose. falling for it everytime.

I wouldn't care if they were white, but as it turns out iraqies are NOT white.

It becomes clear that we must keep them down.(duh)

ThrillKillKulT said:
you are like that kid who looks down when someome says "you got something on your shirt" and gets a finger off his nose. falling for it everytime.

gotta love someone making a "political statement" and backing it up with sh*t, aka nothing.

America - the Collective finger poised over the nuke button

Iraq - the Irrational Nutjob poising his finger over a hypothetical nuke button

It's not that difficult to distinguish between the two...if you just try.

|vm| said:
gotta love someone making a "political statement" and backing it up with sh*t, aka nothing.

I gotta love someone making a "war decleration" and backing up with invisible evidence, aka nothing.

different for me instead of a bunch of friends from high school, my nephew will be there.
And if the republican guard doesn't crumble right away, house to house fighting is gonna be tuff.
but I'm pretty sure the iraqies wabt SADAMN gone as much as we do.

ReCurve said:
different for me instead of a bunch of friends from high school, my nephew will be there.
And if the republican guard doesn't crumble right away, house to house fighting is gonna be tuff.
but I'm pretty sure the iraqies wabt SADAMN gone as much as we do.

Well most average citizens who are tired of a dictatorship DO want him gone. Whether they fight alongside Americans when the time comes is unlikley, especially in the beginning of the war. They would face horrible persecution if they were caught even "rooting" for the Americans. They would most likely fight against any forces that invade Iraq with about half the enthusiasm of someone actually fighting for their country with determination.

texasroundup.jpg

Back