Best RPG Evar...

Terra

Contributor
Veteran XX
Final Fantasy 6(JAP)/3(USA)

can't beat terra, sabin, edgar, shadow, locke, cyan, sele. gg.

edit: list goes like this
1. Final Fantasy 6 (SNES/PSX)
2. Chrono Trigger (SNES)
3. Final Fantasy 7 (PSX)
4. Xenogears (PSX)
5. Fallout 1 (PC)
6. Diablo 2 (PC)
7. Baldur's Gate (PC)
8. Breath of Fire (SNES)
9. Zelda 3 (SNES)
10. Secret of Mana (SNES)

Last edited:
3 is the shit but i LOVE ff2 cecil, kain, rydia, golbez...that game is fucking incredible.

1. ff2
2. chrono trigger
3. secret of mana
4. ff3

thats all you need

Last edited:
i disagree, mortal combat is a very good game but i think donkey kong is the best game of all time

Diablo II is not a fucking RPG. It's a stupid click and point where you equip your character with magical stuff falling from monsters not using it and where the story could be about trash collectors flirting hot chix in a titties bar and it would be the same.

Merranza said:
Diablo II is not a fucking RPG. It's a stupid click and point where you equip your character with magical stuff falling from monsters not using it and where the story could be about trash collectors flirting hot chix in a titties bar and it would be the same.
Role Playing Game, do they have different roles you can play?

Skibbi9 said:
Role Playing Game, do they have different roles you can play?

wait... sorry, instead of killing da skeleton with an arrow, you can cast a fireball at it...

RPG's are meant to have character story deepness. In d2, it doesn't change a damn thing if you pick any character.

Phantasy Star Online was pretty good..

but aestis: i didnt think fallout2 was better than fallout 1 or fallout tactics (NOT RPG)

well... timelimit in fallout 1 was bad

Back