To: Chavey

stone

A Democrat for Life²
Veteran X
Your constant cries for attention and pathetic attempts at humor are getting really old. Please kill yourself. Thanks in advance.

z%20-%20star%20shovel%20spoon.jpg

stone said:
Your constant cries for attention and pathetic attempts at humor are getting really old. Please kill yourself. Thanks in advance.

First off. I dont give a shit about attention. When people said they were ignoring me, I welcomed them. I suggest you do the same. Retards such as yourself aren't really deserving of reading stuff I put my energy into. Even something as simple as typing a message.

Second. Well, if you don't like my humor, there is always that ignore button. Go ahead. Click it. See what I care. How bout you do it for the both of us so that I don't have to deal with stupid eunichs like yourself.

You're a responcible, intelligent adult (or so you claim) deal with this like a grown man. Or is whining like a little baby the only way you can solve problems? I already got a little sister, I don't need to wipe the ass of another baby.

Chavey said:
First off. I dont give a shit about attention. When people said they were ignoring me, I welcomed them. I suggest you do the same. Retards such as yourself aren't really deserving of reading stuff I put my energy into. Even something as simple as typing a message.

Second. Well, if you don't like my humor, there is always that ignore button. Go ahead. Click it. See what I care. How bout you do it for the both of us so that I don't have to deal with stupid eunichs like yourself.

You're a responcible, intelligent adult (or so you claim) deal with this like a grown man. Or is whining like a little baby the only way you can solve problems? I already got a little sister, I don't need to wipe the ass of another baby.

spelled responsible wrong

Back