camping

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
anyone here go camping? im going camping at the end of this month with a couple bro's up in n. florida, should be pretty fun.

those that camp..where do you go

haven been camping in years.
only thing close was going to a friends cabin on an island on Rainy Lake. in Northern MN/Canada

if you went camping and woke up in the morning with a sore ass that was all greased up with astro glide would you tell anyone?

i camp along the appalachian trail near Allentown PA 2x a year or so with old freinds. also go out in Utah and sometimes in Va with the same crew. camping is a great reset away from the real world and bitching women

I have a cabin in Tionesta, PA...I take about 5 of my friends up there a few times a yr for a weekend of partying, fishing, shooting, off-roading, you name it :)

MonsterX said:
i camp along the appalachian trail near Allentown PA 2x a year or so with old freinds. also go out in Utah and sometimes in Va with the same crew. camping is a great reset away from the real world and bitching women

we hiked about 22 miles of the appalachain trail once, ended up in wheeling west virginia, on a bad ass overlook called 'white rock' damn nice trail

Camping in N Florida at the end of the month? Are you nuts? It's still gonna be 30 degrees in the morning.
Sheees, if you wanna camp, goto Fort Wilderness at Walt Disney World, then go visit Islands of Adventure and Sea World of Florida. If I'm camping, it's gonna be where there are roller coasters.

My Wife and I share the cost of a trailer with another married couple who we've known for years and are great friends with.

It's not really camping I guess we have most modern conveniences, hydro, running water etc. The area is beautiful though oerlooking a big lake in a really quiet area, not many people around.

it's about 3 hours north of me so it's easy to get up there most weekends in the summer too. :)

NoGodForMe said:
Camping in N Florida at the end of the month? Are you nuts? It's still gonna be 30 degrees in the morning.
Sheees, if you wanna camp, goto Fort Wilderness at Walt Disney World, then go visit Islands of Adventure and Sea World of Florida. If I'm camping, it's gonna be where there are roller coasters.

its called roughing it for a reason...

I usually go on a week long backpacking trip in the Adirondacks every summer, cover ~30 miles, mixed trails and no trails.

NoGod, 30 degrees is nothing... in the winter in NY if you don't sleep with your boots and water in your sleeping bag they're frozen solid when you wake up.

Back