Women, mans curse from god.

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
Man i'm feeling like a whiney bitch. I've got this girl thats worked her way into my head...and she knows it....and its kicking me in the gut. I'm trying to play it cool with her, blow her off, and not look like a panting dog...but i just cant do it. And its starting to affect everything else around me. Everytime she looks at me my heart drops into my stomach...when she talks to me i almost get sick to my stomach from the adrenaline that dumps into my system. god i feel like a fukin tard when she's around, nothing i say comes out right around her...i have no idea what i can say to her to tell her what i'm thinking because ffrom my brain to my mouth the words dont come out right. god this fucking sucks

its about time to ctrl-k

yeah, pathetic, i know...flame away.

Holy cow, you need booze!

nick2.gif

Are you the normal type who can't handle himself around women?

Sorry, sounds like it...

Anyway, show confidence, and flirt with her... Make her laugh and giggle, embarrass her a little.

You need to grab your balls back from out of her hands, and put them back in your pants until it's time for them to go into her mouth.

Jeez, arnt you the same guy who had the whole thing with a girl in the office and some dude harrassing and stalking her?

Back