Yo Triple

Nomad

Cheap Bastard
Veteran XX
I got to work a shit load of hours today and tommorow cuz of CES.

I got the weekend off if you wanna go at NFL. Ill add you to buddies. You want to set up a time?

Nomad said:
bah its only 50 bones a year with a free headset. worth every penny
Voice chat in online games is the worst idea ever. I mean, it's one thing to use it on a team in a competetive enviroment. It's another thing to use it with any retard you meet that also happens to think that Xbox Live is nothing more than an arena for them to put on rap concerts within as they play (true story. I was talking to somebody that subsricbes last night.)

Also, online console gaming is a joke. But that's a given.

Kurayami said:
Voice chat in online games is the worst idea ever. I mean, it's one thing to use it on a team in a competetive enviroment. It's another thing to use it with any retard you meet that also happens to think that Xbox Live is nothing more than an arena for them to put on rap concerts within as they play (true story. I was talking to somebody that subsricbes last night.)

Also, online console gaming is a joke. But that's a given.

thats why there is a mute feature you fucking genius you

Kurayami said:
[RANT]

I agree. Integrated voice gaming can be a huge annoyance in public games; expecially since it is the ONLY means of communication. It seems that, on XBox Live, there is a law. It seems that in EVERY SINGLE GAME that I join, there is always some stupid 13 year old fag with a high-pitched voice (not warped with Live either) that thinks I:

(a) Automatically know what his nickname is when he talks (XBox Live doesn't show it)
(b) Automatically know where his Mech is ("Yo guys... come help over here")
(c) give a fuck about what he says

They feel the need to use the microphone during every single minute while the game is running. They chat about this and that, and occasionally you get one who seems to think's he is smart, but is actually one dumb fuck. I'll give you an example. The other night I was playing Mech Assault, when I had one of these guys in a game I was in. We had this kid in there that was shouting things off like "I see a madcat incoming on my position bearing vector 259 mark 34... I need all available assistance". I mean, what the fuck? That's not helpful, it's just annoying.

[/RANT]

Back