mixed drinks

Inspin

Veteran X
i just moved into my new apt. and will be having a new apt. party or whatever..

besides the usual beer and various shots..what are some good sweet tasting mixed drinks i can make? I just need some names and ill look the recipes up online

-Ins

so far i got:
fuzzynavel

jungle fever, jungle juice ( i think its that one ), jungle something is an awsome drink.

its a fruit drink thats madd alcoholic. tastes like punch though.

Long Island Iced Tea is good, but hard to get right, so it's up to you whether the risk is worth the cost.

Apple Pie shooters. (vodka, apple juice, cinnamon. The asexual version: take a swig of the above, add a squirt of redi-whip, shake your head to mix, then swallow. I'm sure you can imagine the sexualized version.)

Margaritas are good. I like them better on the rocks with plenty of salt on the rim; the frozen versions aren't much good if you don't finish them before they melt, and brainfreeze and drunkenness don't mix well.

Rapscallion Jones said:
screw the mixes, man.

buy a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon and put a bottle of Bacardi O in the freezer.
good idea ;)

the Apple Pie shooters sound good...i didnt need the additional commentary though ;)

-Ins

White Silence - 3 oz. Vodka, 2 oz. Vodka, mix, drink.

I like White Russians - Shot of Vodka, Shot of Kahlua (or Coffee Liqueur), fill glass with heavy whipping cream. I also like a half-shot of of Coffeemate Amaretto in mine, hehe.

Check out http://www.thevirtualbar.com.

Bourbon and coke (or 7up). Short, simple and easy to mix. Same goes for rum.

Jello shots are a nice novelty and will fuck you up quick if you're not careful. Vodka + cherry/lemon/orange, tequila + lemon/lime are good combinations. Tip: marinate some diced fruit (pears, pineapple, peaches) in your liquor of choice and mix in. Flavored liquors like schnapps work well, too, but have less kick.

Martini's are easy to mix, but hard to mix right.

'Rita's are best served "on the rocks." Don't buy a bottled mix, though. Bite the bullet and squeeze your own limes. (Best done ahead of time. No one wants to be stuck in the kitchen squeezin' when the party's in full swing.) The effort is worth it. Don't skimp on the tequila and <insert orange liqueur here>, either.

Have fun.

When we have parties all the girls seem to like...

"Buttery Nipples"

1 part Baileys (Irish Creme)
1 part butterscotch Schnapps
1 tiny part Vodka

in a shot glass.

For larger drinks...the girls like Malibu & Coke.

Back