westerfield gets teh death penalty

But he'll live for 10 years while all the appeals go thru.
That's punishment in itself, but taxpayers pay the bill.
In this day and age, forensic science can prove the guilt/innocence much better than the past.
If someone is found guilty without a doubt, off them in a year, not 10.

Wow, the cali-liberal whiney communists are actualy going to use the death penalty! At least he still has 10 years to become mayor tho!

The death penalty is a waste of tax payer money.

Although I dispise him, westerfield does me more good living making licence plates then he does dead.

yeah, orange county and san diego are quite conservative.

this fuck needs to be killed muscelini<sp?> style.

Child rapists don't exactly get treated well in teh jail... I doubt he will make it through the appeals process.

i watched the sentencing. that fool has 0 remourse.

my bet is that he will try to off himself. although he may be too big a pussy to go through with it.

Merlock said:
Child rapists don't exactly get treated well in teh jail... I doubt he will make it through the appeals process.

he will be on death row and gen pop. the average joe wont get a chance to get to him. :(

Merlock said:

It's good to know the regular murderers and rapists have a higher standard of principles.

Sir Lucius said:
It's good to know the regular murderers and rapists have a higher standard of principles.

Most murders in prision are there for the manslaughter or murder 3 I believe. Crimes of passion, stupid decisions in the heat of the momment.

Back