Ooh, hl dbz mod

when will people learn that the HL engine is not the end-all of engines and SUCKS when you bend it to meet whatever insane need you may have. jesus.

Familiar =X= said:
Only Decent DBZ game is Boudaki, and it kicks ass.

I will agree that Boudaki is GREAT fun, but its not the only decent DBZ game, There was a mod in production for Quake 3 called Bid For Power, I "found" a leaked beta, it was god damn amazing how good they did! The guys making it did SUCH a good job, they got foxed : / So how Bid For Power has nothing to do with DBZ.

Predators Rage said:
I will agree that Boudaki is GREAT fun, but its not the only decent DBZ game, There was a mod in production for Quake 3 called Bid For Power, I "found" a leaked beta, it was god damn amazing how good they did! The guys making it did SUCH a good job, they got foxed : / So how Bid For Power has nothing to do with DBZ.

bidforpower is still in the making I think, I played it at a friend's recently its good

Vlasic said:
so it's a mod for people that want to spend the entire round powering up and yelling?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Back