Status
Not open for further replies.

fallguy

Veteran X
Sound Blaster Audigy 5.1 OEM.

SB1.JPG

SB2.JPG

$45 shipped to lower 48.

Not really looking for a trade on either, unless you have a Guillemot Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1. That card is $42 on newegg, and mine is $60. The reason I want to trade is, my new speakers have an option for optical connection, where as the only SB card that does, is the high end one with the Live Drive, but I dont want a cable to my speakers in the front of my PC. The Fortissimo has optical in the back.

Last edited:
Yea Audigy still avail, but the radeon is sold. Paypal would be the best. Forgot to add that I have the driver cd that came with it as well, and the cable to the cd-rom.

fallguy where u live ??
i am very interested in the audigy and do use paypal... but if u live in NYC which is either u or another -W- player i would go pick it up and give u cash.
Lemme know.

he does just give in a few cause he has to straight out mr. wanky..curves to much :| From what his brother told me :sick:

sorry for the slow response.
yes i am still gonna get it, i should have it for u by tomorrow, problem is getting the money to my paypal account from my debit account, takes a couple days.. sorry for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back