wtf is wrong with you nomad?

Nomad said:
I carved an "X" into a little girls forehead when i was 12. Went to "juvy" for 6 months over that one.

She commited suicide a few years later. Unrelated

yea im sure it was unrelated, id be kinda depressed too if I had to walk around with a huge x on my head

I knew this boy had issues.

Best keep him away from society lest he infects it with his genetic material.

Actually, this issue deserves its own thread so everyone can fully devote intelligent discussion to find out WTF IS WRONG WITH NOMAD!

I'd never noticed the thread until it got repeatedly bumped this evening, so I assume other people may have noticed it.

Besides which, nothing wrong with hurting people.

:shrug:

I remember reading that thread, and everyone went ape shit, but then we all forgot about it. I wish it had stayed that way.

Last edited:
Cuthyone said:
I remember reading that thread, and everyoen went ape shit, but then we all forgot about it. I wish it had stayed that way.
actually noone responded at the time over it.

believe what you want. i think the thread was like "most fucked up thing you ever did" or something.

I answered.

6 months later triple brings it up. Im not trying to impress any of you bytes and/or pixels.

I remember my friend telling me a story about how he held his best friend hostage at knife point for an hour, when they were 5 years old. This thread reminds me of that story.

Back