$25 Donated in Your Name to TribalWar

SeVeReD

Contributor
Veteran XX
***NOT WORK SAFE***NOT WORK SAFE***NOT WORK SAFE***NOT WORK

Woohoo DEAD BEN, you're a new $25 TW Donar

If I buy the "dildo/sex toy" that you link me to. "Toy" to be used to arouse/stimulate a woman, (a real one ... not the plastic one you're use to). I do intend to buy something, so I feel someone here could link me to something that we might like, and what a way to start the New Year off here at TW says me. I'll try to make a decision within a week. gl & happy New Year all

the "I Love My Wife Army"

Last edited:
Let me translate this....

If any of you can link him to an "adult novelty" that he decides to purchase ( to use with his wife). He will donate 25 dollars in your name to Tribalwar.

er8.jpg

maybe slightly more than $25 :-|

aScotiA said:
er8.jpg

maybe slightly more than $25 :-|

ah no... heh I don't even know what sites to check out myself... think noobs in the "sex toy" arena and you have us. Thought maybe someone here at TW might have a "normal" type cool "toy" they could recommend.... hmmm tw... hmm maybe not. Could be fun to watch you all try though.

Jinko said:
:rolleyes: fuck tw, gimme the $25 dollers and i will find one

naw I wanna give the money to tw... i could find something if i really wanted to... im www savy (i whisper in al gore's ear)

Honestly, for a couple of total beginners, looking to try some new things, I would reccomend something like this, available at Sharper Image, of all places...

HW420-PIP.JPG

http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/productview.jhtml?pid=79600&pcatid=3&catid=304

Its not exactly a sex toy, but I think you can see some possibilities here, and its got some quality features.

a) It's acceptable and explainable if someone (kids, friends) finds it

b) it's cordless and quiet

c) it's washable

d) You won't feel like freaks trying to use it, start with a back massage, and see where it goes.

That's my advice.

Deceptikon said:
1 Word.

Sybian.

Ya I read bits and peices of that thread about Sybian, went to a couple sites and "practiced" a couple techniques... want to check those sites out again and ahem brush up

Back