am i the only one who doesnt think harry potter 2 was better than the first?

i liked the darkess of the 2nd one, but it might just not be as good becuase the book might not be as good, who knows

God I sure hope the second one is better. The first one didn't live up to my expectations especially after reading the books.

here's a pic of J.K. Rowling:
jkrowling.jpg

And this one's for fraggle. :D

Hermoine.jpg

I liked the 2nd one. But I just want to know why Harry is such and WONDERFUL and powerful wizard wen he doesn't do jack shit. He knows ONE spell and can speak to snakes... whoopdie doo!

I liked it, but the *constant* music really got to me after awhile...

and that little elf was as equally annoying as jar jar ever was. I wanted to throttle the fucker.

GoKu said:
God I sure hope the second one is better. The first one didn't live up to my expectations especially after reading the books.

goku by any chance did you try out that fang wan beta thing?

IzoD said:
goku by any chance did you try out that fang wan beta thing?

You know one of the problems with having a popular nick is that people often times mistake me for someone else. Considering that I have no idea what you're talking about I am assuming that this is one of those times. But hey! fang wan beta sure sounds cool! What the heck is it? :)

GoKu said:
You know one of the problems with having a popular nick is that people often times mistake me for someone else. Considering that I have no idea what you're talking about I am assuming that this is one of those times. But hey! fang wan beta sure sounds cool! What the heck is it? :)

think "Crouching Tiger..." in MMORPG form :bigthumb:

haven't played it though.

Back